Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Simpsons Tribute to Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli

Hayao Miyazaki has announced his retirement (once again) this past September 2013 and The Simpsons pay tribute to one of the greatest animators of our time!   He has retired before and rumors are already spinning as to the possibility of him returning for another project.  I wouldn't mind.



Absolutely love this homage!  I saw parts from My Neighbor Totoro, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Kiki's Delivery Service (gotta review that soon), and Princess Mononoke.  It seems they only included films he actually directed, but I didn't see anything from Laputa (Castle in the Sky).

Did I miss anything?  What did you see!?

Homer and his buddy accidentally step into the world of Spirited Away




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this show? I'd love to hear your feedback!